Join us this Christmas
December 23 at 7 p.m.
A traditional Christmas Eve service for families that are traveling the next day or are offering their time in service to others. Our Sanctuary Choir and Orchestra will offer the music. Child care is provided for ages 5 and under.
December 24, 11 a.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m., 9 p.m. and 11 p.m.
11 a.m. - Christmas Eve Children's Service
Designed specifically for preschool and elementary age children and their families, this service includes an interactive story of Christ's birth and Christmas carols.
5 p.m. - Christmas Eve Family Service
This is a family-oriented service featuring our children’s choirs. The entire service is designed especially for families of school-age children. Child care is provided for ages 5 and under.
7 p.m. - Contemporary Christmas Eve Service
This service offers your favorite Christmas traditions in a contemporary musical setting with music in English and Spanish. Spanish interpretation will be provided for the service. Childcare is provided for ages 5 and under. Live stream provided.
9 p.m. - Traditional Christmas Eve Service
This is a traditional service featuring our Sanctuary Choir and Orchestra. Sign language interpreter provided. Live stream provided.
11 p.m. - Communion Christmas Eve Service
This traditional service will feature music by our Classical Chamber Choir. All may receive candlelight Communion as we welcome Christmas day.
December 25, 11 a.m.
11 a.m. - Christmas Day Service
Our Christmas Day Service will include traditional South Asian Christmas songs and prayers, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Following the service, everyone is invited to attend a free luncheon featuring Indian and Pakistani foods. Lunch will begin around 12:45 p.m. Sponsored by the Diversity Ministry.
We will offer Live Streaming of our 7 and 9 p.m. services. Watch Live Stream.
Christmas Eve Services Tips
- Child care is provided in the Nursery on the second floor. Our child care is staffed with paid personnel who have been screened and trained in our safety policies and procedures as well as First Aid and CPR. Additionally, all workers are designated by the blue apron.
- The 5 p.m. and the 9 p.m. services are the most attended services. If you are coming to one of those services plan to arrive 30-45 minutes early.
- Based on past experience, we have found that parking shuttles are not needed for Christmas. For those who are serving and/or singing, please remember to carpool.
- Sign Language interpretation is provided at the 9 p.m. service. If you plan to use this service, look for seating in the front rows on the left side as you enter the Sanctuary.
- In-ear Spanish interpretation is provided at the 7 p.m. service. If you plan to use this service, stop by our Welcome Desk, located near the main entrance, to receive a translation device.
- All services will conclude with the lighting of candles and singing of "Silent Night."