Journey Middle School Spring Retreat
Friday, March 16, 2018, 4:00 PM - Sunday, March 18, 2018, 3:00 PM
This spring, students in grades 6-8 are going on a retreat to JOURNEY, a weekend specifically designed to encourage middle school students in their walk with Christ.
This is a Christ-centered, high-energy weekend with music, time to spend with friends and awesome activities. JOURNEY is located just fifteen miles west of Lexington, Virginia at Rockbridge Retreat Center, Alum Springs in the Shenandoah Valley.
What students will want to bring:
- Bag dinner to eat on the road Friday night
- Sleeping bag (or twin sheets and blanket) and pillow
- Shower shoes
- Toiletries (towel, soap, toothbrush, etc.)
- Comfortable clothes to enjoy outdoor activities
- $10 for lunch on the way home
- Necessary medications should be packed separately and checked in at Floris UMC
- Optional - swimsuit for
hottub (girls should bring a one-piece or tankini or a dark t-shirt as a cover)
- Optional - Some money for the snack bar and spending money (no more than $20) to purchase worship CDs or JOURNEY t-shirts.