Registration update: The trip is currently full, but if you would like to be added to the waitlist please email Pam Borland.
October 23-November 1, 2019
Cost: $3,796 per person (double occupancy)*
Additional Cost for Single Room: $748 per person
with an optional Jordan extension November 1-5, 2019
Cost: $1,168 per person (double occupancy)*
Additional Cost for Single Room: $398 per person
*Price reflects a 4% discount for full payment via check.
Join Rev. Tom Berlin and Rev. Tim Ward for a spiritual journey to sites found in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. Come see the roads where Jesus walked and the places that were pivotal to his life and ministry. An exciting addition will be an optional tour extension to Jordan. You’ll visit the baptismal site on the Jordan River, the Dead Sea and ancient Petra, one of the most famous archeological sites in the world. Participants will take part in several small group sessions prior to departure that will make the experience more meaningful. We are again partnering with Educational Opportunities, an agency that many churches use for this and other trips.
Trip Interest Meeting:
There will be a trip interest meeting on Monday, October 1, 7 p.m. If you would like to learn more about the trip and the details related to cost, itinerary and registration, please attend this meeting.
Small Group Meetings:
Travelers are expected to attend several pre-trip small group sessions and a final trip logistics meeting. We will study the geography and history of the region and connect a bible timeline to the places we will visit. These meetings will greatly enhance your pilgrimage experience. You can view the trip group meeting schedule here.
- Trip brochure – for details about itinerary, cost, travel insurance, etc.
- Things to Know before you Go from EO
- Fit to Travel Statement from EO about the physical requirements of the trip
- EO FAQ’s
- EO Guest services – if you want to speak to someone at EO Tours
- Interest Meeting Powerpoint – October 1, 2018
- Jerusalem Sound and Light Show (optional add-on)
- Group Meeting Schedule
- Bibliography of Suggested Pre-Trip Reading
- Video of Initial Trip Meeting – May 29, 2019
- Initial Trip Meeting Powerpoint – June 3, 2019
- Brief History of Islam in Palestine
- Group Meeting 1 Powerpoint – August 28, 2019
- Video of Trip Meeting – August 28, 2019 (Modern Israel & Old Testament Overview)
- Video of Dr. Carla Works – September 4, 2019 (Palestine at the Time of Jesus)
- Trip Itinerary with Hotels – updated September 20, 2019
- Group Meeting 3 – September 11, 2019
- Group Meeting 4 – September 30, 2019
- Trip FAQs from Jim
- Suggested Packing List
- Final Trip Logistics Meeting – October 9, 2019