Enjoy a fun family scavenger hunt! Grab your family, hop in your car, van or truck and head out on a fun adventure following provided clues. This is a great way to get out of the house and follow COVID-19 safety practices at the same time. Accumulate (no purchases necessary) humorous objects and photos, then head to the Floris UMC upper parking lot for music and snacks all while social distancing! All ages are welcome!
- This event is free but families must register by Monday, July 20.
- Families can consist of up to six people that must fit in one vehicle.
- Tasks will be a combination of specific photos and finding or creating specific items. Do not purchase any items.
- On the day of the event you will be emailed the list of scavenger hunt clues at 5:55 p.m.
- Begin your scavenger hunt at your home, collect or take photos of as many items as you can.
- Meet at the church NLT 7:30 p.m. For each minute after 7:30 p.m. points will be deducted. Parking attendants will direct you to your designated spot. More instructions will be proved at that time.
- Each photo and collected item can only count in one category (can not double dip).
- While judging is going on, families will enjoy music and snacks in the comfort of your vehicle designated space.
- Prizes will be awarded during the next following Sunday service (9 days after the hunt).
- All ages are welcome.
- Limit of 30 families can register.