Local Organization Partnerships
Floris UMC cares for families and individuals in need by providing fundamental necessities such as food and clothing and by partnering with local organizations to provide shelter. Below are some ways in which you can volunteer in our community through Floris UMC.
- Food and diaper distribution through GRACE Ministries here at Floris UMC
- Serve a hot breakfast at the Embry Rucker Community Center in Reston, Va.
- Cook and serve a hot breakfast at So Others Might Eat in Washington, D.C.
- Cook and distribute dinner through FACETS in Fairfax City, Va.
- Help at a non-profit funding local charities and scholarships through The Closet in Herndon, Va.
To find out more about any of these opportunities, please email Donna Porter.