Workshops for Your Mental Health
All of us experience anxiety and struggle with self-acceptance. Join us for two counselor-led workshops designed to help us improve our mental wellness:
Understanding & Coping with Anxiety (March 6)
- Understand the different levels of anxiety
- Understand that some types of anxiety are good, while others are not
- Learn how to deal with the different types of anxiety
- Discover coping techniques and helpful resources
Learning Self-Acceptance (March 20)
- Understand that you are good enough
- Move from self-doubt and isolation to hope
- Build the confidence you need to engage in our ever-changing world
- Live the life you love
Liliana Cruz and Andy Hart , resident counselors from Synergy Counseling, will lead these interactive Mental Wellness Workshops. They will discuss various aspects of anxiety and self-acceptance so we can better understand these attributes and move forward positively.
These workshops are appropriate for everyone age 12 years and older. Free onsite childcare is available during the workshops.
For more information, contact Carol Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about mental wellness, visit