“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens…”
– Ecclesiastes 3 NIV
We are in a unique time. Together we will navigate a new worship experience that allows us to embrace new ideas, while challenging us on how to re-engage with one another. Our shared communities will seek ways to connect, giving us the opportunity to be one church for all.
Let’s get ready for what God has in store for us.
Prepare for Re-Entry
We are pleased to return to Indoor Worship. Thank you for your support as Floris UMC’s Return to Indoor Worship task force tackles the questions around worship and ministry. As we begin the work of coming together safely, our goal is to help you set expectations as you plan your return.
Sunday indoor worship will be different than your experience before March 2020. We understand there are those who are uncertain about or not ready to attend indoor worship.
- The outdoor worship service concluded on Sunday, May 9
- We will continue to offer online worship service, while looking into new ways to optimize your experience
We look forward to seeing you indoors and online!
What to Expect
- Beginning May 16, indoor worship Sundays at 10 a.m.
- Registration is required
- Masks are required
- QR code check-in
- Limited seating; usher directed
- Limited singing (five minutes) allowed by those vaccinated wearing masks
- Honor system regarding “those vaccinated”
- No pastries or coffee provided indoors
- Childcare is available for children age 2 months – preschool
- Gathering after service should occur safely outdoors
If you are willing and able, please sign up with Megan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org for contactless and socially-distanced volunteer opportunities online and indoors!
Registration is required and opens at 1 p.m. on the Sunday before the service. Registration closes when it is full. Select a date to sign up.