August 16 Update
- Join us for worship in person or via live stream on Sundays at 9 & 11 a.m.
- Masks are required for all individuals.
- We have a new number. Text FlorisHere to 29456 to tell us you’re here!
- View Sunday’s Worship Bulletin now.
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens…”
– Ecclesiastes 3 NIV
We are in a unique time. Together we will navigate a new worship experience that allows us to embrace new ideas, while challenging us on how to re-engage with one another. Our shared communities will seek ways to connect, giving us the opportunity to be one church for all.
Let’s get ready for what God has in store for us.
Prepare for Re-Entry
We are pleased to return to Indoor Worship. Thank you for your support as Floris UMC’s Return to Indoor Worship task force tackles the questions around worship and ministry. As we begin the work of coming together safely, our goal is to help you set expectations as you plan your return.
Sunday worship will be different than your experience before March 2020. We understand there are those who are uncertain about or not ready to attend indoor worship.
We will continue to offer online worship service, while looking into new ways to optimize your experience
We look forward to seeing you indoors and online!
What to Expect
- Beginning August 22, worship indoors on Sundays at 9 & 11 a.m.
- Beginning July 28, masks are required for all individuals, regardless of vaccine status
- Limited seating; usher directed
- Singing allowed with masks
- No food or drink provided indoors
- Childcare available for children age 2 months – preschool
- Gathering after service should occur safely outdoors
- Learn more about our Health Guidelines
Our goal is to offer Traditional and Modern worship experiences that are meaningful. However, to maintain safety guidelines, we are limited to one song per service (five minutes in duration).
Serving is the heart of our community. We need your help to create a “Welcome Ready” experience for our friends, family and community. All volunteer opportunities are designed with your safety in mind.
If you are willing and able, please sign up with Sarah Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org for contactless and socially-distanced volunteer opportunities online and indoors!
Check out current and upcoming groups.
Please check the event calendar for upcoming gatherings.