- This event has passed.
A Time for Prayer
May 26, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for prayer in the Sanctuary at Floris UMC on May 26 at 7 p.m. We invite you to gather in response to recent events in Buffalo, New York, and Uvalde, Texas, where adults and children were killed.
- To stand in solidarity with those who grieve the loss of loved ones
- To bring our anxiety and concern to God for persons of color who continue to endure racism
- To oppose acts of violence against students, their families, friends and those who work in school settings
- To remind ourselves that God is present in times of hardship and sorrow
- To ask God to give us insight into what we must do and the courage to act upon it
We invite you to bring your family, friends and neighbors as we gather together in prayer.
Childcare is available for infants through grade 5.